Our intensive and detailed A-CSM program will run as a vocational course for ten weeks online. Each week, participants will be allocated specific reading material and/or an assignment and join a one-hour group discussion. It’s here that participants will show evidence of their learning through presentations, role-play, or by developing a series of videos or blog posts.
No events to show
If you’re looking to challenge yourself further in the world of Scrum, our new ten-week program, the Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) certification might be suitable for you.
Designed and developed by Agile Foundation’s founder, Kane Mar, the program is ideal for those looking for something more intensive and rigorous when it comes to their ongoing Scrum training and development.
How did the program come about?
The Scrum Alliance has been offering the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification for over 15 years and, whilst it’s a highly recognised qualification in the corporate world, there was a lack of training advancement or clear direction once you’ve received your CSM certification. The Scrum Alliance found that many people were left to their own devices to further their training, relying on books, blogs, podcasts and quick courses.
Our intensive and detailed A-CSM program will run as a vocational course for ten weeks online.
Each week, participants will be allocated specific reading material and/or an assignment and join a one-hour group discussion. It’s here that participants will show evidence of their learning through presentations, role-play, or by developing a series of videos or blog posts. Over the course of ten weeks, there are opportunities to virtually meet, learn from and work closely with like-minded individuals drawing on and sharing real-world experiences.
Why is the program structured this way?
For Kane, delivering practical, collaborative hands-on training is not only a passion, but is imperative to furthering one’s understanding of Scrum. Therefore, the program has been designed for a limited number of participants. When completing the A-CSM program, there’ll be no more than ten participants at a time. And, given that the volume of material in this program is substantial, often exploring topics in-depth, there needed to be enough time to go through the content carefully. Spreading the content over a longer period provides participants with a much more thorough approach, as well as the ability to consider the topics in greater detail. Additionally, there’s time to put material into practice, trialling solutions in real life as well as bouncing off ideas and concepts between participants.
What are the benefits of the A-CSM certification?
By taking our new course, you’ll:
- Receive a wider and greater appreciation for Scrum
- Get armed with techniques to deal with obstacles
- Learn how to coach teams and large organisations
- Grasp different approaches to Scaling Scrum
- Work closely with Agile Foundation’s founder, Kane Mar
- Be registered and recognised by the Scrum Alliance.
Ready to join us?
We have just finished our first round of A-CSM and please see below for some of the feedback received:
- The 10-week course allowed me to really dive-deep into each topic. We wouldn’t have been able to really show our application of these topics in depth in a 2 day classroom scenario.
- There is nowhere to hide behind on a small virtual course and you have to provide examples and demonstrate your knowledge of that week’s topic.
- The course gave me really practical skills for use in day to day scenarios.
- The course was really useful as I documented each week what I was learning and then discussing it each week with the other course participants.
- The 10 week course wasn’t just ticking a box it was a real deep-dive into all things Scrum.
- The course has made a huge difference to me as an individual.